20.10.11

Stormy Weather

As the weather makes one of its muscular leaps away from summer and into fall, with a drop in the temperatures and the wind whining around the eaves, I've had a writer day that reflects the tempestuous skies.  Lots of backing and forthing as the publisher and I work with the lovely woman who is working on a blurb for the back cover, under an ever tightening deadline.

All that happened before I sat down with the edits for a client's self-help manuscript, took another run through the beginning of Part II of Judith (I'm about a third of the way through the fine tuning) and also did some shamanic journeying work for another client.

Also completed the nineth issue of my zine, Memory Stick, which is appropriately enough about the weather.  Feeling a little storm tossed tonight, but I've always enjoyed a good storm.