11.10.11

Author Appearances (Readings, Signings,and Virtual Tour)

Last night someone approached me to ask if I would be willing to give a reading and talk about Love is the Thread.  (Guess what?  The answer was Yes!)  Tonight at a business dinner, someone else began to hammer out the details of an appearance I'll be giving as part of the virtual, online tour for the memoir.  

I've spoken with the staff of a local bookstore about readings.  Several people have asked me to give talks to their clubs.  As specific dates get booked, they will appear on this site's calendar.  But as I prepare to dive into the ocean of author appearances and promotion for Love is the Thread, the book I never planned to write, a story that is as close to my heart as the friendship that inspired it, I have to tell you:  the water's fine!

I'm also reminded of how much Kristine loved "her sister the ocean."