6.5.12

May 2012 Book Tour - Initial Notes

I'm currently on a book tour promoting Love is the Thread.  The focus of this trip has been on the area where much of the book took place, in New England, particularly around Baltimore Maryland. I have many people to thank for making it possible, but among those include the owners of the locations I've appeared, and my friends and family.

I'm booking other appearances, and if you wish to have me come, read, speak, or present on topics relating to love, friendship, loss, the creative process, you can use my contact page here.  

I must say, the gift of friendship is one that always moves me in how subtly and yet how powerfully it can appear.   The readers I've met  move me, some approaching in tears, some being greeted by the warmest smile I can muster through the glistened tears staining my own face.  It's been an emotional journey, not just the first time in the living, but in the telling as I wrote the book, and now each time I share the stories it contains with someone new. 

Today, I'm at The Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.  It's not over yet, so if you're reading this and are in the area, be sure to come by.  Information can be found at http://www.sheepandwool.org/.


21st Century Radio Interview: